Toilet Train Cats vs. Cats that uses litter box.
Which is better? Before answering this question, lets take a look at the most common problem encountered by cat owners.
Litter box problems are common and can be incredibly frustrating. If your kitty has snubbed his potty in favor of a much more unusual “toilet,” you have a couple of serious issues. One is the assault on your nose and the other is the drain on your bank balance. I don’t think I need to elaborate any more on these; if you’ve ever faced this situation, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.
The causes of litter box problems can be due to any of these:
1. Are you using the right type of litter? There are plenty of choices and choosing one that your cat fancy may not be easy.
2. Is it cleared and cleaned frequently. Cats hate messy litter box and some may simply refuse to use it till you clear and clean it up.
3. Some cat litter is perfumed. Is your cat put off by the litter odor?
4. Is the size of your potty right for you cat?
5. Have you place the box in a good location?
Solving litter box problems can be an uphill task. And that’s why more and more cat owners are turning towards what seems to be the best solution:
-To Toilet Train Cats
You see, by training your cat to use toilet, you can get rid of the litter forever and so do the problems listed above
And the great news is that, to toilet train cats is not difficult at all.
Here’s how you can do it in 5 easy steps:
Gradually move your cat’s litter box closer and closer to the toilet.
When your cat’s potty is in the toilet, next step is to slowly raise it until it reaches the height of the toilet bowl.
Put the cats potty on top of the toilet seat. Let it get use to using the potty at that height
Replace the litter box with a metal pan that is fitted to sit beneath the lid of the toilet seat. Let your cat poops into the metal pan
Eventually remove the metal pan altogether and there you have it: A toilet trained cat!
Easy? Yes, and you can pick up more details on this method in “Toilet Train Cats”